Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spark Plugs


So we had a little D list sighting last night circa 9:30 pm. The location: Union Square. The location location: The Coffee Shop?

Odd. So I'm with some friends from college cooking some drunk butts outside of a place mind you that wouldn't let someone in because they were slurping down a Tasti-D. Whatevs. So we decide to cook some butts and make fun of the host as he lets other losers in to his not so fabulous venue.

All the sudden I hear my fat friend spew from her blowhole: "Oh my god. You're Jordin Sparks - I LOVE you." Well if that wasn't enough to make me hang myself from one of the heating lamps, my other friend chimed in -"I voted for you."

Jordin was super gracious, however horrified she may have been.

She also looked way FLY-ER than I thought she would.

No comments: