Sunday, March 16, 2008

Well hello!


So sorry for the unfortunate delay in posts.  It's been a crazy week.
Let's get started.  
Last weekend, my train got struck by lightning in New Jersey and then when I returned to NYC THREE "audacity of hope" readin' hours later, I learned that I could not get on the L train because someone decided to lay down on the tracks at Graham Avenue and wouldn't get up.
So of course, I had to waste another 20 bucks getting into a fucking taxi.  And of course, the fucking taxi driver was a fucking psychopath named OLEG.  Please see above sign.

This loon proceeded to scream at me the whole way back to Brooklyn about what a genius he was and how if I didn't want to pay for his service I was a big ass.  Then he hijacked me for a higher tip and told me that I was a rich white man who liked the IRS.

Listen Ukranian fuck brain.  Just because Svetlana is sucking dick for bread in Moscow doesn't mean you have the right to try to bamboozle me into your sub par service.  I don't give a fuck what day I was born.  Danke.

No comments: