Monday, March 17, 2008

Tag Team Back Again





From ABC News and the NY Post today:

A former aid to ex mo governor Jim McGreevey claims he had sex with McGreevey and now ex-wife when they were dating back in the day. SAY WHAT?

If this is true I am going to be so fucking pissed.  Here is why.  Well, I had to listen to this bitch sit on Oprah for a full hour and make me feel bad for her why they painted McGreevey (as idiotic as he may be) as this monster who destroyed her life while so selfishly had affairs with various "dawgs" in his cabinet.

Let me tell you something.  If this bitch not only knew that her boyfriend at the time was a nifkin sniffer, but fucking allowed him to salivate all over someone's pie whistle whilst she sat there like a bafoon hoping one day he would get through his little "phase" than she should be put into some sort of Mo 101/insane asylum.  

I find it very hard to believe that if your "boyfriend" cannot handle getting intimate without the cameo or recurring role of El Sausage Capitan, then it is pretty goddamn clear that he ain't EVA GONNA DEAL WIT YO POONTANG solo.

I mean, if you're a victim, fine.  I feel bad.  If you're a dumb asshole, you unfortunately deserve it.




No comments: