Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Obsessed with Boleyn

I am not a Tudors fan but I have been trying to be. And now that I realized like an idiot a year too late that the Boleyn's were involved, I will be watching season two. Here is why. Have you read The Other Boleyn Girl?

I know I never would have given a shit if there wasn't a movie about it six months ago, but my roomate who is a princess in his own right read the actual book and told me that it was so good and such a hoot and a real page turner and blah blah blah. Being a snob and a jerk, I originally scoffed at the idea of reading it. But then I did -

I have to tell you, it is one of the BEST BOOKS I HAVE EVER READ. I'm not even fucking done. If you've ever vied for power/hurt other's feelings/wanted to be a Royal (or my whole life in a nutshell), then you will most DEFINITELY ENJOY.

Off with her head!

No comments: