Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Whip It. Yeah. Whip it Good.


Um. Ok.  This is obviously the best show on television for several reasons.  Nikki Taylor can still talk and doesn't look like Ms. Buttafucco or whatever her name is ("Amy Fisha Shot me in dee Face"- you know the one).

Tyson Beckford is not as dumb as I thought AND people are starving themselves to win.  I know Tyra, you love being fat blah blah blah I will kiss your fat black ass a hundred times just like you want.  Go UPN!

These models are FAR superior to the broke ass G bitches you bring on your show and do nothing but a gangster CoverGirl commercial - oh wait I already forgot about the last one. Saleisha will be working at a Payless in no time.

Also, Bravo has perfected the reality competition format.

Clearly Perry (the obvious winner behind Big Ears) isn't telling his girlfriend something she is ENTITLED to know.  He likes butts.  Boy butts.

No comments: