Tuesday, January 29, 2008

American Idiot









This - is American Idol. Sing it SeaCREST. 

Ok, so it's my favorite show. Blow me. 

How could you not love a show where a pathetic little mo named Chris Bernheisel (Bernhomo) is singing Cold Hearted Snake and twittering his way around the Omaha Nebraska Idol stage? I mean, sheer GENIUS. Also, where's Paula? Doing blow in the bathroom with the janitor.  I'm not kidding.  She probably was.

Did anyone notice that his arms looked slightly disjointed?

Also, I'm pretty convinced Randy Jackson likes butts.  There is a difference between being a "pimp" black man and wearing shiny red patent leather pumps.  Open up Jackson, I know you want to cry with Chrissy Bernheisel.

Oh my god. I can't stop watching this. On repeat. Seven times.

No comments: