Monday, January 28, 2008

My Big Wet Pussy


First and foremost, I want you to understand a little bit about me. I am 26, and I will be sharing a lot over the next weeks and months. I think most people are idiots, and I can't wait to discuss various forms of idiocy with you each and every day.

Today I saw two stray dogs and I wanted to take them home but then I realized my cat (who some claim I rescued from a fire near the eye of Hurricane Katrina), would inflict uncertain damage on the flea ridden pooches.

It is with great pleasure that I give you my muse, Olivia Dukakis of Williamsburg. No, I am not four hundred and fifty pounds nor do I have a side part and wear grease better than a frying pan. I am also not a cat person and don't plan on collecting them like baseball cards.

I wanted to be a mother and the sponsored kid in Zambia wasn't doing the trick (I'll get to Natasha Mumba later).

So for this evening, and this evening alone, I give you my big wet pussy. Until tomorrow.

No comments: