Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Today's Woman




Photo Source: Jen Lowery, startracksphoto.com-Jll25145a

Take a good HARD look at that crooked old lady finger. The deranged wicked face of a witch with the perfect complexion.  This, my friends - this self promoting, money hungry wench is the woman of today. And I personally love the shit out of her.

Why?

Well, she doesn't have a fucking clue how to run a business which in and of itself is pure genius since she still I'm sure manages to generate some profit for exploiting the modeling business and making it look like a bunch of amateurs who don't know what the fuck is going on.  There is a lot of money there people - most executives probably cut themselves every time they see her conduct a meeting on the show.  

I'm not fooled by her cleverly branded JD computer which is clearly an Apple (I'm sure Bill had a hand in NOT being associated with her debacle).  

She hasn't turned on a computer since the last time she did a bump of coke. Poor Peter, her stupid partner with the scarred lip - they must have paid him something big for her to be allowed to fuck up everything under the sun and then bitch about it while he stands there looking dumber than the kid who sorted glass on that "Pro-Challenged" commercial in the late 80s early 90s.  You know the one.  I short Gwass, dat's my job.  Don't throw us away.  I'll find that shit on YouTube so you can have a nice inappropriate hearty laugh at it.

Speaking of dumber than shit, her son, who is remotely attractive despite his very serious lisp, runs the "Commercial"division.  The only thing that kid is doing is stroking his magic stick to the wannabe plus size bitches she has running around that one room pink monstrosity of an office.  He actually looks sort of like the bulldog she bought him last Christmas.

That said, there is something about Ms. Dickinson that is UTTERLY heart warming.  I think she means well.  Even when she practically shoves a fork down her anorexic models' throats to get to the "bottom" of what they're going through...I almost cry every time.

Janice just happens to be the biggest whore I've ever set eyes on.  Attention whore that is. I'll happily continue to give her my attention.  She is the only show on Oxygen worth watching.

No comments: